See website: www.nehealthbook.com
Basically there are 3 types of acromions. Type I - normal acromion,
Type II - a variation of angle of the acromion with which you were born with. Type III - acromion is curved down impinging the supraspinatous tendon.
I code Type II acromion with 759.89(indicating congenital anomoly) and 719.81 (narrowing space in the ACJ area).
Carol L. Salvaggio, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join