Effective for services on or after April 1, 1999, a covered evaluation and management (E/M) visit and code Q0091 may be reported by the same physician for the same date of service if the E/M visit is for a separately identifiable service. In this case, the modifier â€ś-25â€ť must be reported with the E/M service and the medical records must clearly document the E/M reported. Both procedure codes should be shown as separate line items on the claim. These services can also be performed separately on separate office visits.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join