Keep it short and sweet! How about.....
Please let this letter serve as a formal recommendation for my colleague, <insert name>. She has been a trusted and respected adviser for XXX years. She is truly an asset to <your company>. Her primarily responsibilities include < insert responsibilities> (Then list how many years experience)
With her professionalism coupled with her dedication and work ethic, I believe she will truly be a wonderful addition to the medical coding community as a Certified Professional Coder.
Just something I wrote off the fly.. feel free to use it if you'd like
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join