Operation: Excision of ganglion cyst, left wrist
Dr. excises ganglion cyst from tendon sheath. 82.21 and 25111.
He says also that the flexor retinaculum was overyling the flexor carpi radialis tendon sheath, felt to be causing the tenosynovitis, so it was released.
Do I code also the Tendon release? 83.13 and 25290 I get no edits on it, but am questioning myself.
Thanks for help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join