If you are focusing on one area of the heart when performing a stress echocardiogram then you would bill with 93015, 93308, 99321 & 93325 & 93352 if a contrast drug is used. Billing with 93308 you are informing the payer that you did not look at all 4 chambers, valves and pericardium and only looking at a limited section. So I think it would be appropriate to bill it this way.
Dee, CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join