I've billed cpt 69210 for impacted ear wax along with an e/m code and modifier 25 with no problems. What do the denials say? Are they specific to a certain payor? My doctor is contracted with an HMO that does not allow billing of a visit/with modifier 25 & a procedure code on the same dos. There is no appeal allowed, no nothing....it's actually part of the contract that states that a visit and same dos procedure will not be reimbursed separately. Do you think that's the case?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join