Results 1 to 2 of 2

Lab Services-Who Can Perform Them?

  1. Default Lab Services-Who Can Perform Them?
    Medical Coding Books
    I have a provider that believes only an RN can peform a certain lab service. The CPT is 89261. Can anyone direct me where to go to find out who can perform this lab service?

  2. #2
    North Carolina
    Not sure if this will help....

    Our Reproductive practice only employs RN's and Embryologist/Andrologist.
    Rebecca CPC, CPMA, CEMC

    Your click COUNTS...

    CLICK to give FREE mammograms!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 12:08 PM
  2. Diagnostic coding for lab services
    By fredabrinson in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:54 AM
  3. providers that perform inpt e/m services
    By valleycoder in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.