The code Q0091 is assigned only for Medicare patients. It is not assigned for a non-Medicare patient. Code Q0091 can be coded in addition to the preventive medicine code for a Medicare patient for a well-woman exam and the charges need to be carved out.
For a non-Medicare patient, collection of a screening pap smear is included in the preventive medicine code (Not coded separately).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join