AAPC - Back to school

Thread: surgery center supply billing

Question surgery center supply billing

AAPC: Back to School
    I am completely lost I have been given a surgery center account to bill for the supplies. I've called the ins co and they have said it would be okay to send the super bills and reports with a cms 1500 my question is would it be okay to bundle all the amounts and use code 99070? I'm flying blind so if anyone knows how to bill correctly and I'm completely off please leave feed back thanks so much

Fort Myers

Have you tried any HCPCS? Some of our ASC supplies are billable under HCPCS but it depends on the insurance, contract and lots of everything else. I'm still learning..

Arrow still learning too

I'm fresh out of school too. I've looked up HCPCS and there are far too many inlisted codes to bill out. I guess I need to do more research on bundling and workman's comp. Thank you so much for your input I'll keep looking or maybe someone will have mercy on me happy coding!

Similar Threads

1. I am CPC and have experience in ambulatory surgery center billing
    By cpatygo@sbcglobal.net in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Surgery Center Billing
    By pamsridharan in forum ENT/Otolaryngology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:06 PM
  3. In-Office Surgery Center Billing
    By jillmtom in forum Compliance General Discussion
    Replies: 0