Another cast coding question.
Thumb Spica cast.
Aagin, the work effort is greater and it requires more material than a SAC so I don't want to code a short arm cast.
I saw an old superbill that had the materials coded as a SAC (Q-4010) plus L3907.
That somehow doesn't seem right either as the L code is a DME code.
There's also no CPT code for thumb spica cast.
Any suggestions on this one too?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join