I'm not sure what to do, but hopefully someone can help me. So I just started working with an OT as their biller. The claims I did for one of the patients were denied. So I looked into it and I found that the previous biller had used the wrong DX code for the PAR.
My question is: Is there a way to change the DX code on the denied claim to match the PAR DX? Thank you.