I'm in the same boat as you are with the job searching. I can't speak for the L.A Ca area but here in the I.E Ca area things are the same. I have six years of experience in medical billing and auditing and have sent out dozens of resumes. There are a lot of people in these areas out of work right now. Employers have the upper hand. Have you tried doing intern work with some of your local facilities? Sometimes that is a good way to get you foot in the door. From what I have read on this forum, it also helps to network with you local chapter people if you are a member. The only other thing is to look into some agencies that deal with medical staffing jobs. I wish you luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join