WoW! I've never heard of that!! Interesting scenario. First I thought, do the global delivery, but then the patient is still pregnant and you wouldn't receive payment for the rest of the pregnancy and have trouble with the other 2 deliveries.
So, I think I agree with you, delivery only for this one and then code global when she delivers again with second delivery. You will probably have to submit documentation. (Only a guess, but I would certainly question this one)!!!
Thanks for posting this!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join