Assuming the discectomy was performed endoscopically, my first instinct was 63030. 63030 includes the neuroendoscopic approach. As for the electrothermal annuloplasty...22526. 63056 could be reported when a far lateral herniated lumbar disc requires an alternative approach through the foramina but there is no mention of an endoscopic approach for this method. Soley based on your question, 63030/22526. Keep in mind that CMS does not have a fee schedule for 22526.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join