I could not find a code for this, I used an unlisted code. I get lucky most of the time and my doctor will use it for control of bleed. But he did use it one other time, similar to what your doctor was doctor and I researched it on every site I could come across. I even went back through some old Gastroenterology Alerts and could not find anything. I found so many examples of when and why they use the endoclip method but in all the articles I read I could never find a code for it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join