First of all, what was the post op visit for? was it for eustation tube dysfunction? was it an ENT related surgery?
Secondly: United healthcare has there own rules as far as diagnosis codes go with hearing tests. there web site lists them.
Our ENT's normally perform a TYMP (92567) and a (92557) after a patient has had tubes placed the dx codes are usally, 381.81. the ear fullness and popping could be due to eustation tube dysfunction.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join