I was looking at your question and researched the codes you were asking about. I am not familiar with the infusion wire placement, however your codes appear to be correct except for one. Per CPT, when billing 37201 the correct radiological code to use is 75896-26. You may want to recheck this.
If in doubt, since Boston Scientific manufactures the wire, you may want to call a rep and ask if they have any information about coding this procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join