Depends on how many office syou need to review. We are starting to do ours on Monday. This practice is very large and the doctors will be on vacation, so the office manager want us in at that time "so we won't be in their way"
Our department is still new, and we still have a lot to do. There are already two office that want us to strat reviewing their chart.
Now remember even though the deadline is 09/09/09 you should be submitting early, just to make sure all of your data gets in.
Question - Are you planining on doing an exit interview? I am in charge of creating an exit interview with my team so when they go and do chart review they will also schedule a session on how their progress note and how they Risk Adjustment works.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join