I'm a little confused by your post because you indicate S1 level which I think you meant T1???
Based on the documentation of the service which indicates bilateral C5-C7 I'm seeing
77003-26 (If billing professional component only)
I would confirm with the provider before coding for C7-T1 level.
Depending on whom your payer is you may need to separate each line of service and forgo the -50 modifiers for the LT and RT modifiers.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join