Hello. Yes, I would still use a new patient visit, along with what documentation the dr wrote whether symptoms or TAB..until its confirmed that a SAB has happened. Im really not sure about coding ultrasounds, but NST's would be done the same way. In my opinion, she is still pregnant until confirmed by the doctor and/or labwork that her hcg's come back lower, and confirmed as TAB.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join