It would, of course, depend on what services you're coding. For Home Health Agency (PPS), I'd go to Decision Health or AHIMA and CMS. They seem to be the only folks who pay any mind or effort to that leg of the industry. Ingenix has a few products, but not many.
For any Physician work in Home Health, look at CMS guidelines and payer-specifics. For the most part, the physician work is limited to E/Ms (and a few other "standard" services).
I'm not sure if this is the avenue you're asking about. I see your previous post, so I'm guessing you aren't involved in the agency side of things (PPS)...Good luck and pvt. message for a contact I have on the PPS side--might be able to suggest some specific texts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join