I believe the answer is B.
My HCPCS book is from Decision Health and it says on the introduction page that the symbol i with a circle is "Special Coverage Instructions Apply -- The references to the National Coverage Determinations Manual, additional Medicare Pub 100 manuals (Medicare Benefit Policy Manual, Medicare Claims Processing Manual, Medicare Program Integrity Manual), Medicare Statutes, and the Code of Federal Regulations (found in Appendix C) will give insight into the nature of the special coverage instructions."
I never noticed this symbol before, so I learned something new today, thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join