I agree... the practice exams are extremely helpful in preparation for the exam. I took and re-took the practice exams many times, and studied several coding books. Dedicate as much time as you can each day/night to studying and practicing... you will be well prepared. I became certified last September after taking the exam my first time.... The bad news is, I am still unemployed. In addition to being certified, I have a BA. ? ? You are fortunate to have the job already....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join