Let me make sure I understand your question......
You have multiple offices.
The allergist orders weekly allergy injections.
Patient has the option of going to whatever office they like.
And you want to know who the service should be billed under - the ordering physician (allergist) or physician on site at whatever location the patient goes to?
I think I would bill it under the physician who administered the injection or the physician supervising (on site) the nurse who administers it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join