How would you code thes procedure.
Clinical Indication: Tip of picc line retracted and located at the confluence of brachiocephalic veins.
Finding; under sterile precaution a guidewire was introduced into the catheter and catheter tip was repositioned such that the tip of the catheter was located at the cavoatrial junction. The final position of the catheter was confirmed by overhead portable radiography.
Thank you for your help.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join