Our physicians issue a script to the patient which he then has filled and brings to the
office for injection. We quit trying to bill for Trimix many years ago. We used to break
it down into components and bill for each component; however, per Dr. Michael Ferragamo, MD senior urologist, Urocare Associates of New York who is considered by
many to be an expert in urology coding/billing; this was an inappropriate billing practice.
Hence, our physicians revamped our Trimix policy and began issuing scripts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join