Use the appropriate level hospital discharge code (99238 - 99239) with modifier -25 and the apropriate level SNF admit code (99304 - 99306). If there are visits during the SNF stay, code the appropriate level for those (99307 - 99310). Upon SNF discharge, code the appropriate level discharge (99315 - 99316). Make sure to use the correct place of service codes for each.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join