I currently have a CPC-H certification which is not opening up any doors for me. I am thinking about taking the CCS. Has anyone taken the exam. I know the AHIMA exams are hard. I have a study guide for the CCS-P but I feel more comfortable with inpatient coding. So, I think. LOL!!
I just want to know if the following are required:
Can anyone recommend any free quiz sites also? I am ordering the Clinical Coding Workout? But are there any other case test sites or books?
Thanks for your help.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join