I would keep a log or spreadsheet of the records that you audit - send it to them daily, weekly, monthly or whenever they want, they can compare against what they sent you. I think it's important to be able to easily say - well on the 1st I did 100 audits, the 2nd, 58...instead of "oh let me get back to you" You're accountable obviously, you definitely need to be organized for remote, which I'm sure you are, you need to prove to them you are producing while at home while enjoying your son, of course but don't include that in your presentation
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join