HI I m NOT an expert, But i don't think you can bill 59510. Sounds like it was a serv. ptn. and if so then the ptn was probably seen by her OB/GYN for regular prenatal care. Then 1 of these physicians will get a denial for services rendered. IF THIS WAS a serv ptn. then u can bill for inp visits and bill for C-sec 59514 and see what happens w/ post-partum.
Please make sure you get a Confirmation from someone else to verify that this is crrect.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join