Modifier AS is used.
If the RN or PA is not credentialed with Medicare, they will not get paid by Medicare.
Modifier AS also used for commercial insurance companies and Medicare replacement policies.
Modifier 80 is used for RN or PA who assisted during surgery with Florida Medicaid allowed procedures. See Medicaid website for allowed procedures.
Hope this helps you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join