I just spoke to Derma Science, the supplier of our total contact casting. They have a Reimbursement Hotline, 800-474-9511. I called this morning because we had the same question. The answer isn't what I had hoped. I was told that the reimbursement for the boot is in the Q code. I explained that reimbursement doesn't nearly cover the cost of the $68 boot. We are going to have to review this problem.
Their website clearly states that a physician's office codes: 29445 and Q4038
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join