Psychiatric Diagnostic Interview Examinations (90801, 90802)
A diagnostic interview may be indicated for an initial or periodic diagnostic evaluation of a patient for suspected of diagnosed psychiatric illness. This service may be covered once, at the onset of illness or suspected illness. However, additional diagnostic interviews may be covered if a new episode of illness occurs after a hiatus, a new inpatient admission or re-admission occurs, or if the evaluation is required in order to address a new question.
A hiatus is like a break/interruption...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join