Here is what I found in the Medicaid billing instructions for those that may need this in the future. It's under the physician-related services....
One pre-operative E&M procedure by a physician for a dental client prior to performing dental surgery in an outpatient setting. You must bill using dental diagnosis codes 520.1â€“525.9 as the primary diagnosis when billing E&M codes for pre-op services for dental surgery, along with the appropriate pre op diagnosis codes V72.81â€“V72.84) as the secondary diagnosis.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join