I used to work in Ohio and remember vividly sending the same info over and over because they never received it.
The only thing that ever worked with us was to get the provider rep from the insurance company involved. I don't know if BWC has that type of person though. My personal headache was with Nationwide Medicare and Anthem BC/BS, I didn't deal much with BWC. Generally when I did it was on an individual patient/problem and I would fax the info to a person at comp directly.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join