My first question is why does she have a seperate TIN? Does she specialize in MFM only?
Any one may bill for time of service for things that are outside the "routine" for maternity services.
Example if you have a diabetic that is coming in to bi-weekly. You may bill out for individual visits that the physician does extra work. Ajusting meds, etc. Make sure that they are documented seperatly from your global care visit, the appropriate code matches all douumentation provided and append -25 to the E/M code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join