Tips on cpb examination

Post Tips on cpb examination
    Medical Coding Books
    hi.

Any helpful tips on this examination will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

2. Default Time management, definitely
    There's 200 questions on this exam, and they give you 5 hours and 40 minutes. Seems like plenty of time, but I actually ran out of time and missed some questions. As soon as they pass out the tests and you can open it up, I would skim through the exam and definitely get through the easier questions first. The ones I found that look the longest were the scenario questions with the dx codes and cpt codes. If you find that time consuming as I do, leave it for last to work on.

Good luck!

Similar Threads

1. Tips CPB Exam
    By checkout in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2017, 11:17 AM
  2. CPB Exam-Helpful Tips PLEASE!
    By mbartgis29 in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 10:05 AM
  3. CPB exam tips/advice
    By sburnside09 in forum Employment General Discussion