I was wondering if anyone knows a CPT code for collection of PAP smear equivalent to Q0091?
Here is the senario: PTN present for routine post-psrtum F/U. 59400 was billed so PPV is included under global. However, during this visit PAP smear was also collected (Q0091). 90% od payers in our area pay for this code. Now I have a payer thats telling me "please resubmite w/ a valid CTP code; Q-codes are not covered".
Can anyone please help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join