My physician evacuated an abdominal wall hematoma through a left paramedian incision. A blake drain was placed through a separate stab incision and placed in the subfascial location and anchored into position. The abdominal wall fascia was reapproximated with sutures.
I am not find a code for this, does anyone have an ideas. Right now I'm thinking I should use an unlisted code 49329.
Any thoughts, please
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join