You would have to decide on how much you want to bill per hour. Then you also have to take into consideration that you will have to pay self employement taxes and you should also have your own professional liability insurance. You can build that into your hourly fee. You will also have to bill sales tax in addition since you will have to pay the state sales tax.
I accepted an independant contractor position and wasnt aware of all the things I would have to pay when I agreed to my contracted amount!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join