"A" Status While waiting on AAPC for its removal

Default "A" Status While waiting on AAPC for its removal
    Medical Coding Books
    I have completed the AAPC course, passed the exam, and completed the Practicode. I have requested AAPC remove the A off my credentials. The reply email states it may take 4-6 weeks to have this officially removed.

On my resume I have:

"AAPC Certified CPC # ................ (AAPC is currently removing "A" status)"

Anyone see an issue with this wording?

Default I wondered the same thing
    Have you called them to let them know you completed Practicode or did you notify them via email or other method? When I completed it I noticed the 4-6 weeks and I think that is if you provide a letter or other documentation to have the A removed, not Practicode completion. I called and waited while the rep on the phone checked on it, confirmed yes it was completed and it would be removed in a few hours. It took about a full day but then it was all good Hope that helps

Thanks, I just checked with them by chat, but they stated it is automatic now

It took about 48 hours, but when I look today the A was removed.

Similar Threads

1. Removal of "Apprentice" Status
    By KateRosen in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 06:52 AM
  2. Medicare "N" Status Report
    By PeaPod1 in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:22 PM
  3. "S/P" (status post) in ICD-9 Coding
    By gaponte in forum Diagnosis Coding
    Replies: 0