I'm in need of cpt codes for Platelet Rich plasma Injections (PRP). The physicians have informed me that PRP is a concentrated platelet solution centrifuged from a patient's own blood sample. It contains a highly-concentrated solution of tissue growth factors, as well as platelets that stimulate the body to heal itself. Patient's come in and blood is drawn from the arm (anticubital spce) then centrifuged. The PRP is then injected into the area of treatment (mostly the knee). I appreciate any help...Thanks, Brenda
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join