Please help

1. Default Please help
    New Call-to-action
    I worked at a hospital and had accumulated over 25 CEU's. I no longer work there and couldn't gain access to the CEU's that I had already completed. I have found 29 free ones but am struggling with the last 7. Can someone please steer me in the right direction to any free CEU's I might have missed? I did all of the webinars and the Healthcare Business Monthly tests. tried to go on the CMS website to find some but just ended up confused

Any help would be so greatly appreciated as I am in jeopardy of losing my certification due to not being able to afford to buy the remaining 7 CEU's I need

(I also tried to use the links on here for outside agencies that offer CEU's but ended up high and dry)

Thanks
    Marcia

2. Default
    Have you tried the free quarterly webinars? There are currently 6 listed

https://www.aapc.com/membership/quarterly-webinar.aspx

3. Default
    Thanks...I already took all of them

Have you considered the webinars offered through the AAPC? That are always readily available....