Chapter 13. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue (710-739) gives a broad definition of what's included in each 5th digit.
carpus, metacarpus, phalanges(fingers)
5 Ankle and Foot
Ankle joint, Digits (toes), metatarsus, Phalanges-foot, Tarsus, Other joints in foot.
Hope this helps, Happy Holidays
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join