Exam in transit

1. Question Exam in transit
    New Call-to-action
    I took the CPC exam on Saturday 9/15, and since Sunday night, it has been saying in transit to the AAPC. I know they said it could take up to 10 days to get the results, but how long will it generally say in transit? The waiting is driving me crazy. Pass or fail, I just want to know. Has anyone else had it say in transit for what seems like forever? Thanks.

Default Exam in transit
    Quote Originally Posted by aliciam1214 View Post
    I took the CPC exam on Saturday 9/15, and since Sunday night, it has been saying in transit to the AAPC. I know they said it could take up to 10 days to get the results, but how long will it generally say in transit? The waiting is driving me crazy. Pass or fail, I just want to know. Has anyone else had it say in transit for what seems like forever? Thanks.
    It usually means they probably have received the exam package from the proctors but they haven't yet opened it.

I guess they open and score them in the order they receive them. My exam, taken on 9/8 was 'in transit' until Monday evening this week. Sometimes it then goes to 'grading' (which mine didn't or I never saw it) then the result is suddenly available.

Nothing you can do but wait patiently.

Also, keep in mind this time of year a lot of people try to take the exams before the new guidelines come into effect on Oct 1. I'm taking my CRC this Saturday at another chapter's facility further from my home for this reason. I know it's nerve-wracking to have to wait, but it will be worth it
    Sean Fleming, CCS, CPC, CRC
    Past Vice President
    Past Member Development Officer
    Cliffside Park, NJ Chapter

4. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by twizzle View Post
    It usually means they probably have received the exam package from the proctors but they haven't yet opened it.

I guess they open and score them in the order they receive them. My exam, taken on 9/8 was 'in transit' until Monday evening this week. Sometimes it then goes to 'grading' (which mine didn't or I never saw it) then the result is suddenly available.

Nothing you can do but wait patiently.

So, I just checked the status again and it changed to received. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my results soon!!!