Looking for a Remote Medical Billing and Coding Positiom

Post Looking for a Remote Medical Billing and Coding Positiom
    New Call-to-action
    My name is Nei-tarsha Mickens and I have several years of experience in the financial department working as a starting Medical claim processor. During the time working in the medical field I have expanded my knowledge and excelled in many aspect in learning Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, and third party insurance processing also I have reserve on how the coding has been properly processing so claim can be submitted .
    I enjoy how each day brings a new challenge in researching and processing medical claims correctly. During the years of working in the medical field I have gain great experience and Iím very knowledgeable of ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, CPT coding, HCPCS II, and analyzing denial claims. Iím looking for a company to grow with and to share my expertise. Iím an extremely driven worker whoís constantly striving to discover new challenges. Thatís why I feel the moving into a field as a Medical Billing and Coding I can be an excellence candidate because of my experience and skill working as a claims processor, it has taught me a lot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

1. Looking for Remote Medical Billing or Coding Position
    By cmagpayo11 in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 03:19 PM
  2. Looking for remote Medical Billing or Coding
    By seanell in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:39 AM
  3. Remote Medical Billing & Coding
    By tmr1965 in forum Employment General Discussion