As a last resort, yes. BUT, if you are using diabetes for the credit for past medical history, no. No double dipping. If the past medical history is say..... "appendectomy 5 years ago. diabetes diagnosed 2 years ago." and the reason for the visit is not for diabetes, yes, I would give credit. Also, for drug allergies, you could use that for the Allergic/Immunologic system.. again, as long as you aren't using it for credit for the PFSH.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join