If someone works in the office with a certified diabetic counselor, please help.
We are trying to bill DM groups and prediabetic visits with a certified diabetic counselor for family practice. How counselor is set up in your office?
Do you bill under counselor's own NPI and own name, or you bill under "incident to" a physician as an extender.
Also, what code do you use, 99211 or G0108?
Thanks for your help.