Our practice is looking into the possibility of starting Centering. The providers would oversee the program with our Mid-Wives actually providing the service. We were wondering how we would bill this (as we are looking to use a room in a local hospital, so not our own facility), what CPT and ICD10 codes we would use, what place of service code this would be, and if there's a reimbursement guide on these services for Virginia.

I see this site (https://www.centeringconnects.org/th...bill-centering) that has this question, however this post was last edited in 2016 and I know how quickly these things can change.

Any help on this would be appreciated.