If the block is not being used as the mode of anesthesia I would bill:
64445-59 (single injection popliteal block) OR 64446-59 (continuous)
76942-26 MUST save image and have clear documentation of ultrasound "interpretation"
I'm not sure of the rationale for billing J3490 - what unclassified drug are you supplying??
Of note, we have had some Medicare payment issues when 76942 is billed by CRNA. Medicare has denied most as not billable by CRNA provider specialty.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join